Optimus have a successful track record in supporting North Sea and international operators in management of all aspects of decommissioning, from annual liabilities reporting to offshore decommissioning project management and management of waste inventories.
The division provides a unique decommissioning consultancy service addressing decommissioning liabilities, financial/regulatory obligations and wider evaluation of decommissioning implications. The team is equipped with a wide range of technical and managerial experience specific to decommissioning, gained at operator and supply chain levels. Optimus are active members of Decom North Sea.
Optimus decommissioning support services include:
- Engineering and option selection studies
- Annual decommissioning liability activities
- Vessel and equipment optimisation studies
- Abandonment expenditure modelling
- Preparation of decommissioning liability strategy and process maps
- Platform/field abandonment option identification and evaluation
We have recently adapted our services in order to suit the requirements of the wind farm market and can undertake the following studies for wind farm decommissioning projects:
- Select studies and option identification
- Due diligence reporting
- Comprehensive liabilities estimates